Information regarding COVID-19
At Freys, we do everything we can to make our clients feel safe. The safety of our clients and drivers is our top priority, and we have followed the development of the COVID-19 (commonly referred to as Coronavirus) closely since the outbreak. Here’s how we work in this extraordinary situation:
- As a company, we have instructed our detailing staff to pay extra attention in detailing the vehicle by sanitizing them daily and in-between trips.
- Our detailing staff has been utilizing a disinfecting solution to clean and disinfect the interior of the vehicle concentrating on the door handles (both inside and out), locks, seat belts, heat/ac/radio controls, etc. in both the front and the rear of the vehicle.
- Our chauffeurs do not greet clients with a handshake and if a chauffeur handles luggage, the chauffeur should wipe down the luggage with anti-bacterial wipes, before passing the luggage back to the client.
- Our chauffeurs may at times wear face masks while the ride is in progress. Masks can also be supplied to the travelling client on request.
- All chauffeurs are instructed to stay at home if they show any signs of symptoms.
- Water bottles will be wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes prior to the client entering the vehicle as well as after they exit the vehicle.
If any questions do arise, please do not hesitate to contact us. We always strive to give you the best experience and look forward to taking care of your next transport.
Jan Westlund, CEO
Freys Hyrverk Stockholm AB